Thursday, March 25, 2010

Flea Marketing...

The Rose Bowl Flea Market is very famous and a rather large flea market...I have always wanted to go but never got around to it. Until a few weeks ago. My mom, her friend Sonia and I decided on a beautiful March Sunday to hit Pasadena...and a little Porto's on the way home...


We're here...parking was a breeze...I think we went too late and got lucky.


This is a small sampling of the people...I think the true bargain shoppers come early!


Still found some treasures...like this rocket that I thought CSH would love...it was a promo item for a bank that no longer exists.

I nearly died when I saw this phone. The guy who was selling it must have thought I came from another planet. I had this phone when I was little...who knew I had a treasure!


I have a set of these fairies as well..from 1-18 years...again, didn't know!

Thought this would be a nice motivator for saving my pennies...


My mom and Sonia were impressed I knew this was a hair dryer..imagine that people used this...


I'd buy these only to take the tea pots, they are so pretty.

For the golf fanatics in my family, tacky does not even begin to cover it!

For my father-in-law, the avid wine enthusiast...too bad he's been ebay hunting and has two of these already!

Next time, I am going early so I can see the fabulous furniture that people always claim they buy at these things...oh, and a treat. Going through some jewelery I found what appeared to be a woman's rolex...my mom quickly snapped it up...we wonder if it's real, but at $20 who cares. It's a nice watch, it fits and it runs...

Not a bad Sunday Funday!

No comments:

Post a Comment