Thursday, July 16, 2009

To Extend or Not


For those who don't know me well enough, I am never satisfied with my hair. Every opportunity I get, I change either the style, length, or cut. It's the only thing I can change about myself that will ultimately go back to being boring.... semi-wavy brown hair. UGH...how boring.

So, I got the crazy idea that I was going to get hair extensions. I am lucky that my hairstylist will go with my randomness. Yesterday we went to select the extensions. Glue or clip...10" or 14"...so many options. I opted for the clip ones, because they offer some flexibility (if I hate them, I can take them out).

She then dyed my hair and the extensions a beautiful brown. Then came the layering part. Finally, long hair. So, I have hair extensions. I am still getting used to the funny stares from co-workers and the guy at Starbucks. If only my hair would grow this long with just a blink of an eye....


No comments:

Post a Comment